Autobahn can service and repair your vehicle's brakes and clutch. For safer, smoother and quieter driving.
Autobahn service centres are the professionals when it comes to brake and clutch repairs and maintenance.
All our workshops are equipped with the latest brake repair equipment, operated only by qualified technicians. We keep you stoping "as smooth as humanly possible".
Worried about your brakes? Going on a long trip?... Ask about AutoBahn's complimentary Brake Inspection and Report. Keeping you and your family safe.
Our brake Service includes:
- Replacement of brake pads (Budget or premium, tailored to your budget)
- Inspect caliper’s, and service slides
- Clean disc rotors and inspect for wear/run-out*
- Test and top up brake fluid
- Check wheel bearings and adjust as necessary
- Road test vehicle and check brake operation
* If machining required $80 extra
* Additional costs may be incurred for 4WD, commercial, imported and some late model vehicles. Ask your service manager for more information.
Commercial & 4WD's
Clutch Servicing and Repairs
Autobahn service centres are the professionals when it comes to clutch repairs and maintenance. We can replace worn or faulty clutch parts, diagnose operational faults and have you back on the FAST..
'Your vehicle may require a clutch repair or replacement if; your clutch pedal goes to the floor; or is hard to select a gear; loss of clutch fluid; you experience a noticeable loss of acceleration; the clutch "slips" while driving or your car will not move when you let clutch out'
Should you experience any of these symptoms our service team have the expertise to diagnose and repair the fault and have you motoring again...
- Clutch component replacements on front and rear wheel drive vehicles
- Clutch and pressure plate replacement
- Flywheel inspection (machine or replace as required)
- Clutch bearing replacement
- Clutch Master Cylinder and slave cylinder or Clutch cable (as applicable)