Our expert mechanics use the latest diagnostic technology and premium parts, so your car will perform like it’s meant to.
A full service includes:
- Castrol Engine Oil change
- Ryco Engine Oil Filter change
- Check and top up all other fluid levels
- Air Con Operation Check and temperature test
- Cooling System Inspection and Coolant analysis
- Electrical Systems Inspection including Lights, Alternator and Battery
- All using Environmentally conscious waste disposal procedures
Because your safety is our priority:
- Brake Check, Clean and Adjustment to improve stopping power
- Brake Fluid Test to ensure safe stopping
- Front End and Steering Check for safe handling
- A comprehensive Safety and Mechanical report
Disclaimer: Additional costs may occur for 4WD’s, commercial, late models and imported vehicles. We will always give you a fixed price before starting the service, call or contact us online now to find out what your service will cost.
Plus Complimentary Car Clean
Includes Wash, Vacuum, Clean Dash, and blacken tyres.
Autobahn use premium Castrol oil that is carbon neutral. To find out more click here.
For more information on the fluids we use visit Castrol
Ask your service manager for more information.
*Includes up to 5lts of quality Castrol motor oil.
*Additional costs may be incurred for 4WD, commercial, imported and some late model vehicles.
Full Car Service